Is linewrap dead?

Nacho naqiao at naqiao.hk
Mon Sep 12 15:15:55 UTC 2022

> What you describe is becoming more and more history, which I regret.
> Let me give you the link of an article that should interest you.
>
> https://cfenollosa.com/blog/after-self-hosting-my-email-for-twenty-three-years-i-have-thrown-in-the-towel-the-oligopoly-has-won.html

I don't agree with that article, it has some technical errors I will not discuss
here because of lack of time and it being off topic.

But in short, today it's just a matter of money and time to have your own
email system working perfectly, of course the cost have increased wildly in the
last few years and will keep doing so, but at least for me makes all the sense
to pay for it.

You can even give email accounts to people you want to comunicate with. many are
more than happy to have a nice alternative to their gmail/hotmail/yahoo accounts.