Composing ask From: address and arbitrary keys in PGP

Ryan Smith GTC at riseup.net
Thu Aug 1 05:50:59 UTC 2019

The identity macro does work, but it will not work for setting custom header in composing new emails as hdr is set before about sending emails.

I tried gpgme which does not seems to give me any option to select self encrypt key based on From: , but always use default key

Can you illustrate more on how to select signing key based on From: in gpgme? gpgme seems also only uses default key as sign as if you have multiple accounts and different for keys for each account.

Ryan