Preferred way to get imap emails

Derek Martin invalid at pizzashack.org
Tue Jul 30 19:57:26 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 03:00:32AM +0530, Pankaj Jangid wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 01:50:54PM -0700, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:
> > If you want to participate in development, then please do so by starting
> > small and showing me I can trust your patches.  After you've done that, we
> > can talk about larger changes.
> >
> This is really encouraging.

But to be very clear, it is not meant to be.  You came in saying you
want Mutt to handle a protocol in a way that is expressly against the
way that protocol is intended to be used, by adding features to Mutt
which are counter to its design philosophy.  You should not expect
encouragment for that.

Joining any community requires to at least some extent that you gain
that community's trust.  Your posts thusfar have not earned you that.

-=-=-=-=-