Preferred way to get imap emails

Kevin J. McCarthy kevin at 8t8.us
Mon Jul 29 20:50:54 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 01:47:35AM +0530, Pankaj Jangid wrote:
>I may start it's implementation after a philosophical debate here.

Please don't.  You've been here all of, what, less than two weeks?
You've shown a lack of understanding of basic mutt concepts, and spent
far more time talking than listening.

As of right now, I certainly won't waste my time looking at invasive
patches from you.

If you want to participate in development, then please do so by starting
small and showing me I can trust your patches.  After you've done that,
we can talk about larger changes.

Thank you,

--
Kevin J. McCarthy