order of sending mail and saving to fcc

Kevin J. McCarthy kevin at 8t8.us
Tue Jun 11 20:45:18 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 06:43:25AM -0700, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:
>Something like $fcc_order or $fcc_before_send is possible,

I've pushed a branch up to gitlab, kevin/fcc-before-send.  It adds
$fcc_before_send, default unset.

The caveats to enabling are as mentioned: message manipulation is turned
off, so $fcc_clear and $fcc_attach are ignored.  Another change (from
before 1.12.0) is if the Fcc fails, you are prompted to retry or save to
another mailbox, rather than returned to the compose menu.

The branch is off of stable, and is fairly minimal.  I planned on
releasing 1.12.1 this weekend with some important fixes.  If those
opposed to the new Fcc behavior think this is an acceptable alternative,
I'll be glad to include it in that release.

--
Kevin J. McCarthy