order of sending mail and saving to fcc

Derek Martin invalid at pizzashack.org
Tue Jun 11 17:47:43 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 12:36:00PM -0500, Derek Martin wrote:
> But also, just because the message failed to send, your ideas and the
> impetus for writing them down didn't vanish.  Your brain is the
> back-up.

Not only that, but I neglected the fact that if the send fails, the
file your editor produced in order for it to be passed to Mutt will
still be on disk, so you do IN FACT still have a copy of the message.
That is, barring catastrophic system failure, which no mail client
will ever save you from.

-=-=-=-=-