forwarding in neomutt

Russell L. Harris russell at rlharris.org
Sat Jun 8 16:27:25 UTC 2019

On Sat, Jun 08, 2019 at 09:25:58AM -0500, Jason wrote:
>Not ":f", just "f".
>
>f          forward-message       forward a message with comments

"f" by itself moves the highlight one message up the list, whether I
am looking at the index or at a particular message.

This possibly could be a result of the "Dvorak Classic" keyboard
mapping which I utilize.  I seldom forward messages, except certain
categories of spam which I forward to the ABUSE mail address of my
hosting provider; with this in view, I also set "mime_forward" to
"yes", in order to send the original message complete with header.

RLH