mutt 1.12.0 released

Kevin J. McCarthy kevin at 8t8.us
Sat May 25 19:04:33 UTC 2019

Hello Mutt Users,

I'm pleased to announce the release of version 1.12.0.  Instructions for
downloading are at <http://www.mutt.org/download.html>; the tarball can
also be downloaded directly from <http://ftp.mutt.org/pub/mutt/>.
Please take the time to verify the signature file using my public key.

This release has new features and bug fixes.  Please see the UPDATING
file, or the more detailed release notes at
<http://www.mutt.org/relnotes/1.12/>.

The release also contains a mitigation for CVE-2019-10736:
$include_encrypted.  Unset (the default) this helps prevents a
Decryption Oracle attack when replying to an email with a separately
encrypted text attachment.  Users of older releases can set
$include_onlyfirst for a blunter, but still effective, mitigation.

Thanks to everyone who contributed towards this release.  Several new
features were contributed by external developers!  Thanks also to all
the testers, translators, and people submitting ideas and feature
requests.

-Kevin