mailboxes - example

Dan Ciprus (dciprus) dciprus at cisco.com
Wed May 15 13:07:28 UTC 2019

Good morning,

I did a bit of googling recently but I have not found a good example of
mailboxes configurable which would make my sidebar look pretty :-). What I am
looking for is something simmilar to this:

---- Customers -------
customer1	    0
customer2	    0
customer3	    0
---- Private   -------
private1	    0
private2	    0

Instead, this is what I am getting with my present configuration:

---- Customers ------- 0
customer1	    0
customer2	    0
customer3	    0
---- Private   ------- 0
private1	    0
private2	    0

My current config looks like this:

mailboxes "---- Customers ----" \
+inbox/customer1 \
+inbox/customer2 \
"---- Private ----" \
+anotherinbox/private1 \
+anotherinbox/private2 \

Obviously all strings defined there are considered mailboxes even though there
is no maildir structure nor mailbox file. I am pretty sure I am overlooking
something here, just need the right pinch here :-)

Thanks,
Dan