How do I set up a gmail account?

Luciano ES lucmove at gmail.com
Wed May 8 04:31:06 UTC 2019

On Tue, 7 May 2019 23:10:23 -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

> linux does not correct your typing, you must use the installed
> commands.
>
>   fetch-mail is not the same as fetchmail
>
> and I have no idea where you got "imap-fetch-mail".

I never meant the external fetchmail command, which I never had.
Neither procmail.

I meant those as internal commands. They are listed as possible
commands on the '?' list.

A Google search confirms that they do exist.

Note that I'm using mutt 1.7.2 which is old. It's what Debian
stable provides. Maybe those commands have been deprecated or
renamed?

--
Luciano ES