Send to a Listing

felixs besteck455 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 22:19:52 UTC 2019

Thanks, Wiel. I have downloaded the ABSG and taken note of the link.
I know that there are solutions out there, but I started with a sketch
of what I'd like the script to do, and selecting the appropriate commands.
I thought of working with sed to get the 'alias line' inserted into the
addresses_file.txt, and to modify it inserting commas, so that the file
may be further processed by mutt. But that's just an idea.
I will take up the crontab suggestion. Thanks for all.

felixs