Send to a Listing

felixs besteck455 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 16:31:23 UTC 2019

Thanks for your reply.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 08:50:53AM +0200, Willem Offermans wrote:
> Dear Felixs and mutt friends,
>
> FreeBSD with mutt, that is a strong team :)

I'm about to try using this strong team, my FreeBSD installation medium is still
on my table. Hearing you here clapping your hands, has reminded me of trying
it out.

> Do you mean that you want to select the mail with mutt and to start a program/script from within mutt on this selected mail?
> I would guess that this is possible in mutt. Mutt is amazingly powerful. However, I have never looked for it. I would be surprised
> if it turned out to be impossible, but maybe someone can comment on this.

As there aren't any list members uttering their expertise on this, I
think I will take this as a scripting task for myself. I only have limited knowledge
of bash scripting, so maybe it will take some time to get it done.

Thanks for your ideas.

felixs

P.S. Sorry for trimming ...