github (was: [Fwd: Re: Impossible to connect to mail server via pops3 using mutt 1.11])

Cameron Simpson cs at cskk.id.au
Thu Mar 28 21:42:33 UTC 2019

On 28Mar2019 22:20, felixs <besteck455 at gmail.com> wrote:
>I tried to access the branch with the patch, but the access is
>password-protected. Are you able to share the patchfile by other means?
>Signing up with gitlab is another option, but I'd need some more time to
>decide on whether it's the right choice for me.

You can sign up to github without any other obligations; it is free and
gets you various useful facilities.

For example, my own code is published on bitbucket, but I have a github
account in order to interoperate with various projects.

There isn't actually any particular downside.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at cskk.id.au>