Copying text from Mutt viewer also copies trailing space

Vegard Svanberg vegard at svanberg.no
Fri Jan 18 11:26:21 UTC 2019

* Vegard Svanberg <vegard at svanberg.no> [2019-01-18 12:05]:

> There was a suggestion in there to #undef HAVE_BKGDSET in config.h, but
> that didn't make any difference for me. There was also a reference to
> the ol' trac at dev.mutt.org, but that site isn't online anymore.

Err, I'm an idiot. Of course that fixed it - I'd managed to re-run
configure after I'd changed it...

Anyway - that solves the problem, although it also means the background
on background-coloured lines like the Subject line gets chopped at the
last character.

But I can live with that for the moment - more important that copy&paste
works properly!

So to anyone Googling for a half-arsed solution:

1. edit config.h
2. find HAVE_BKGDSET and #undef it.

--
Vegard Svanberg <vegard at svanberg.no> [*Takapa at IRC (EFnet)]