Hide a message?

Derek Martin invalid at pizzashack.org
Fri Dec 14 17:13:51 UTC 2018

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 09:06:13AM -0800, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
> Yes, that's certainly a reason.  Too bad; in my case I and the few other
> users all agree that email (a relatively slow and deliberate mode of
> communication on a modern scale) doesn't mix well with "on the road",
> unlike SMS.

For what it's worth, I really can't understand this attitude.  If you
have e-mail going to your phone, there's practically no difference.
The main one is that e-mail can send messages of arbitrary length,
whereas SMS is limited to a small number of characters... but you can
send more than one, so this limitation is effectively null.

-=-=-=-=-