Hide a message?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Dec 14 16:41:13 UTC 2018

I got cured of mbox when I had malware infect my spool file.  There were
a few thousand messages I wanted to go through in that mbox but clamav
quarrantined the whole mbox file and I couldn't read the messages that
weren't infected and never learned which of the messages actually got
infected either.  Now, with MAILDIR, each message gets stored in its own
file and for that reason had I run clamav in that environment clamav
would have only quarrantined the individual infected messages and not
all of them.