Hide a message?

Erik Christiansen dvalin at internode.on.net
Fri Dec 14 03:40:51 UTC 2018

On 13.12.18 22:05, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> mbox still serves my needs and has never failed me.  why would I want to
> invest time and effort to change to something (anything) else?  maildir
> does not "work better" as I can see.

+1

I've used mbox exclusively since the days of SunOS4.1.3 or a bit before,
with a variety of MUAs - between three and four decades of trouble-free
use. Migrating my 1254 mboxes to mdir would not give me anything
other than an extra pile of directories and a horrifying number of
files. (What it might give the reader is his concern entirely.)

Erik