mutt 1.11.1 released

Will Yardley mutt-users at veggiechinese.net
Wed Dec 5 04:52:45 UTC 2018

On Tue, Dec 04, 2018 at 06:37:04PM -0800, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:

> > > I'm amused by the release name...  Any reason for it?  Have other
> > > releases had fun names that I missed? =8^)

> > I think because it's a 'chorus line' of 1s...
>
> Yes, it was meant to be a reference to the Broadway musical "A Chorus
> Line"'s melody "One".  :-)

Oh! I hadn't even thought about that part, I guess I was thinking of it
like a literal dancing chorus line of ones :P

> There haven't been other release names.  I just thought this one was special
> and deserved something.

At a previous job, we would make a name for every release of something
(where we'd have to make releases often). I got tired of this, so
made a shell call setting a variable to:

$(curl -s "https://makemeapassword.ligos.net/api/v1/passphrase/json?whenUp=StartOfWord&ups=4&nums=0" | jq  '.pws[0]')

which would generate a 4 word name for each release.
Less creative than coming up with a new name every time, but a lot
easier.