Composing blocks checking for new

Cameron Simpson cs at cskk.id.au
Sun Nov 4 21:40:31 UTC 2018

On 04Nov2018 09:22, Kevin J. McCarthy <kevin at 8t8.us> wrote:
>On Sat, Nov 03, 2018 at 09:53:07AM +1100, Cameron Simpson wrote:
>> My composition mode always opens the composition in a new tmux session (or
>> screen
>
>Thank you for the detailed write up.  I always enjoy reading these kinds
>of posts: nuggets of wisdom from long-time users.

Thanks.

>>  mutt -e 'set editor=vim-flowed' -e 'unset signature' -H "$filename"
>
>Instead of "-e 'unset signature'", you may want to try "-e 'set
>resume_draft_files'" which turns off even more undesired processing,
>like user-defined headers.

Wayne Campbell: So, do you... come to Milwaukee often?
Alice Cooper: Well, I'm a regular visitor here, but Milwaukee has
certainly had its share of visitors. The French missionaries and
explorers were coming here as early as the late 1600s to trade with the
Native Americans.
Pete: In fact, isn't "Milwaukee" an Indian name?
Cooper: Yes, Pete, it is. Actually it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que,"
which is Algonquin for, "the good land."
Wayne: I was not aware of that.

I see that my local copy of the 1.9.4 manual has 360 entries in section
3; it looks like I have some revising to do.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at cskk.id.au>