Test number two - spaces

Kevin J. McCarthy kevin at 8t8.us
Sun Oct 28 16:35:47 UTC 2018

On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 08:55:00AM -0700, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
> Perhaps there is a little clue here.  Some kind of load balancing seems
> to be in effect at osuosl, different hosts (silver, whitealder,
> fraxinus, ash) are involved each time.  Possibly different amavis
> configuration on some of the hosts handling the outbound traffic.  Yes,
> I suspect amavis more than the other pieces; it should be the only piece
> that takes apart the MIME structure.

My Received headers match what you posted for the "Test number two"
email, and all the signatures verify for me.  In fact, I don't recall
seeing any failing signatures on this list, before or after the switch
to OSUOSL.

I would suspect something between OSUOSL and your spoolfile is causing
the problem.

--
Kevin J. McCarthy