no "on behalf of" me in my reply to mailing list

Erik Christiansen dvalin at internode.on.net
Tue Jul 24 09:01:59 UTC 2018

On 24.07.18 15:32, Hang Yuan wrote:
> So sounds it's my email client's problem which can't show email header
> correctly? I can see you email address but can't see my address
> displayed in my reply. Instead, mutt-users-bounces at mutt.org is showed.

Your post shows here as:

From: Hang Yuan <hang.yuan at linux.intel.com>

My header weeding settings are:

ignore *
unignore  In-reply-to References Reply-To cc To From Organization Date Subject
hdr_order In-reply-to References Reply-To cc To From Organization Date Subject

I.e. Remove all headers, then add back those desired. It is enough to
give me both From headers.

Is it possible that your problem lies in that area?

Erik