Let next-new-then-unread not wrap around?

Alexander Dahl post at lespocky.de
Thu Jul 19 13:42:10 UTC 2018

Hei hei,

the default mutt behaviour is the <tab> key mapped to something called
'next-new-then-unread' which is fine. However I'd like to have that
not wrap around but stop at the end of the current mailbox. Now it
just jumps from the last to the first new message. Can I disable that
and how?

Greets
Alex

--
/"\ ASCII RIBBON | »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first
\ / CAMPAIGN     | speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the