Disable reply quote

Stefan Hagen sh+mutt at ptrace.org
Wed Jul 11 08:29:31 UTC 2018

Hi Matthias,

Matthias Apitz wrote:

> I'm curious: Why do you want to turn it off?

It's just relevant for my mutt config at work.

When mails come to my support level, they often contain 30+ outlook
style replies ->multiple pages of mail history. When I reply to these
emails, Mutt quotes the full history.

I always manually delete the quote marks down to the end of the email,
then copy relevant parts to the top and quote it. (leaving the history
untouched)

Having mutt not quote the reply automatically saves me one step.

Best Regards,
Stefan

--
Stefan Hagen