Reply with another email as attachment?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 17:51:44 UTC 2018

On 2018-03-14, Scott Kostyshak <skostyshak at ufl.edu> wrote:

> I have no idea if the following is good advice or not, but I'll mention
> it and let you investigate, unless the other method works well for you.
>
> You can "bounce" an email with the "b" key.

[...]

I've found that another disadvantage of bouncing e-mails to addresses
that aren't contained in the message headers is that some e-mail
systems will think they're spam and discard them.  What I don't grok
is how an SMTP server would differentiate between a bounced message
and a bcc'd message.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! RHAPSODY in Glue!
                                  at