Reply with another email as attachment?

Bastian bastian-muttuser at t6l.de
Wed Mar 14 13:22:26 UTC 2018

On 14Mar18 12:48 +0000, David Woodfall wrote:
> I couldn't find how to do that, apart from actually finding the file
> and attaching it that way. When I pressed 'a' to attach and then '?'
> for a list I had a list of my folders up, but mutt wouldn't let me enter
> them and gave a 'couldn't attach <dirname>' error.
>
> Is there a way of doing this?

a - attach-file    - attach file(s) to this message
A - attach-message - attach message(s) to this message

I don't remember all the keybindings. I have to look up especially those
which are rarely used. I find it really helpful to hit '?' on the
current view to get the list of keybindings along with their
description. You can search within that list with '/'. In your case,
searching for 'attach' you'll find the command 'attach-message'. Maybe
this helps a bit.

Cheers,
--
Bastian