line editor keybindings

Andreas.Mueller at Biologie.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE Andreas.Mueller at Biologie.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Tue Mar 13 10:33:20 UTC 2018

  oh yes, I already have that setting..

  but I mean the "littel" line at the bottom of my mutt witch I can
  enter with the ':' char

  in my bash I switch to that behavior with

    set -o vi

  some hints ?

    - thanks! -

  greetings
  Andreas

--
Andreas Müller - Raum: 35/114b - Tel: 2875