Mailing list status

Kevin J. McCarthy kevin at 8t8.us
Mon Mar 12 19:31:34 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

Last Friday night, our mailing list and website server suffered a
catastrophic failure.

Fortunately, for the past couple months I have already been working on
moving our mailing lists to OSUOSL.  I had planned a couple more steps
to transition smoothly, but given the failure have accelerated things.

The new mailing list server uses GNU mailman.  There are likely a few
things that need to be tweeked.  Please let me know about any issues.

It is likely that emails sent to the list since Friday night will not
make it through, and will need to be resent.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Please let me offer a huge thank you to GBNet for donating their time
and servers to Mutt for many, many years, and also express my
appreciation to OSUOSL for working with me to transition to their
hosting services.

--
Kevin J. McCarthy