1.10.0 release schedule

Kevin J. McCarthy kevin at 8t8.us
Tue Apr 17 17:19:13 UTC 2018

Hi Translator Team!

I'm going to start a freeze for 1.10.0 on May 4th.  Once the freeze
starts, I will email the mutt.pot file to this mailing list.

I'd like to perform the release the weekend of May 18-20, so if you
could have your translation updates in by May 18th, that would be
great.  Of course, if you have any problems or need a little extra time,
please just let me know.

This release will be out of the "master" branch.  Note that Mutt has
migrated to git, and our repository is hosted at
<https://gitlab.com/muttmua/mutt>.  If you have any questions or
problems, please don't hesitate to email me or the list.

Thank you all.

--
Kevin J. McCarthy