Security: Mutt and mailcap rules

Kevin J. McCarthy kevin at 8t8.us
Sun Jun 23 03:29:00 UTC 2019

On Sun, Jun 23, 2019 at 08:55:38AM +1000, Cameron Simpson wrote:
>I'm happy to try to make some time to understand the mutt code and
>suggest a patch if there's agreement about this.

By the way, please don't mistake our initial pushback against your ideas
today for pushback against *you* working towards contributing.  I would
be delighted if you want to poke around the code and suggest some
patches.  Feel free, even, to prove me wrong about the quoting idea;
perhaps there is something inbetween worth considering.

--
Kevin J. McCarthy