Building master on Fedora fails

Kevin J. McCarthy kevin at 8t8.us
Mon May 20 19:50:41 UTC 2019

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 04:51:34PM +0200, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
>So, before looking at docbook2texi, it is necessary to look at
>docbook2x-texi.

Thanks Vincent, I wasn't aware the issue was also present on Debian.
I've just pushed a commit up to master hopefully addressing the issues.

The search order for program names is:
  [docbook2x-texi db2x_docbook2texi docbook2texi]

The mutt.texi and mutt.info targets continue on error now, using the "-"
prefix.  If the mutt.texi target fails, it prints out a warning, along
with the suggested packages to install on Debian and Red Hat/Fedora
based systems.  Since this is just another documentation format, it
certainly isn't worth stopping the build over.

If anyone has more program names or package names, please let me know
and I'll add it.

--
Kevin J. McCarthy