Add XOAUTH2 support?

Brandon Long blong at fiction.net
Thu Apr 4 17:37:05 UTC 2019

XOAUTH2 is just OAUTHBEARER but based on an earlier draft, so yes, it's
very similar.  We had to ship it at Google because we we're deprecating
oauth1 and our XOAUTH with it, and the rfc was taking longer than we'd
hoped.

Given the large population of outlook.com users, I'd be for supporting it,
maybe with the caveat that we'll remove it when they support OAUTHBEARER.
Up to you.

I'll see if I can find someone at MS to ping about it, my old contact
decamped to FB last year.

Brandon