Upcoming freeze and other updates

Kevin J. McCarthy kevin at 8t8.us
Sat Oct 27 20:45:33 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

I'm back from a trip to Brussels for the "4th OpenPGP Email Summit",
just last weekend.  There were interesting discussions on the state of
things, and I have several new todos I'd like to look into for the next
release cycle.

But first, I think it's time to get the 1.11 release moving along.  I'd
like a couple weeks to finish a few things, so let's set the freeze date
for November 9th.  As usual I'll give the translation team a couple
weeks, and so will plan on releasing during the weekend of November
23-25th.

--
Kevin J. McCarthy