Adding support for fetching GPG key using WKD protocol

Derek Martin invalid at pizzashack.org
Fri Jul 6 23:01:04 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jul 06, 2018 at 10:54:20PM +0200, Wiktor Kwapisiewicz wrote:
> Mind me asking why do you put your key ID in e-mails if you're
> opposed to encrypted communication?

Also for what it's worth, I never said I was opposed to encrypted
communication.  What I said is I think encrypted email protects you a
lot less than you think, and it's most likely pointless to begin with,
and could potentially even make you a target.

I'm actually still quite in favor of encryption, in general, and
encrypted communication in principle.  I just think in practice it's
way more trouble than it's worth, and what it's worth is probably less
than you think it is.

-=-=-=-=-