Adding support for fetching GPG key using WKD protocol

Derek Martin invalid at pizzashack.org
Fri Jul 6 20:38:05 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jul 06, 2018 at 09:12:26PM +0200, Wiktor Kwapisiewicz wrote:
> Yes, I agree. The problem is that GPGME does not respect user
> preferences w.r.t. key retrieval (stored in gpg.conf). I will ask on
> gnupg-devel list if this is by design.

FWIW, we've now seen from 3 mutt-dev followers that they would prefer
this code not go in... even to the point where they'd patch -R to
remove it.  That, for my money, is reason enough to not include it.

Others echoed my sentiment that getting gnupg to handle this would
be the preferred solution.

-=-=-=-=-