IMAP OAUTHBEARER patch

Brandon Long blong at fiction.net
Tue Jun 12 21:15:28 UTC 2018

Ah, and now with support for that for smtp as well.  This does make some of
the smtp-auth stuff compiled in even without sasl support.

And works with the following settings:
set smtp_authenticators="oauthbearer"
set smtp_url="smtps://XXXX@gmail.com@smtp.gmail.com:465"
set smtp_pass=`/path/to/oauth2.py --user=XXXX at gmail.com
--client_id=<client-id>.apps.googleusercontent.com
--client_secret=<client-secret> --quiet --refresh_token=<refresh-token>`