mutt 2.0.0 released

Kevin J. McCarthy kevin at 8t8.us
Sat Nov 7 21:46:16 UTC 2020

Hello Mutt Users,

I'm pleased to announce the release of version 2.0.0.

Instructions for downloading are available at
<http://www.mutt.org/download.html>, or the tarball can be directly
downloaded from <http://ftp.mutt.org/pub/mutt/>.  Please take the time
to verify the signature file against my public key.

This release had a major version number increase because of a few
backward incompatible changes.  Please take the time to read the release
notes at <http://www.mutt.org/relnotes/2.0/>: the first section there
lists those changes.  Also see the UPDATING file for the full list of
changes.

Several of the new features in this release came from other
contributors.  My thanks to them, and to all the others who helped by
submitting tickets, testing, doing translation, and just providing moral
support. :-)

Lastly, a note that I have resigned my GPG key to extend the expiration
date.  You can obtain the updates from the keyservers, mutt's website,
my website, or WKD.

Thank you,

-Kevin