mutt 1.10.0 released

Kevin J. McCarthy kevin at 8t8.us
Sat May 19 19:42:26 UTC 2018

Hi Mutt Users,

I'm pleased to announce the release of version 1.10.0.  Instructions for
downloading are at <http://www.mutt.org/download.html>.

This release has several new features, a few performance improvements,
and of course bug fixes.  Please see the UPDATING file or the release
notes at <http://www.mutt.org/relnotes/1.10/>.

Thanks to everyone for helping keep Mutt development and releases going.
This cycle (since 1.9), a chunk of my time was spent migrating to git,
gitlab, and other new infrastructure.  So I'm especially grateful to
everyone who helped with patches, tickets, testing, and even offering
their computer for debugging!

-Kevin