mutt 1.9.5 released

Kevin J. McCarthy kevin at 8t8.us
Sat Apr 14 21:30:13 UTC 2018

Hi Mutt Users,

I'm pleased to announce the release of version 1.9.5.  Instructions for
downloading can be found at http://www.mutt.org/download.html.

This is a bug fix release.  Fixes include:

* GPGME S/MIME non-detached signature handling.

* A compilation issue with ncurses-6.1 when tinfow is split out.
  Hopefully the fix doesn't impact anyone: please let me know of any
  issues.

* Regular expression crashes and weird behavior problems on MacOS (and
  possibly other BSDs).  This was most noticeable with the recent Xcode
  9.3 release, but the issue has existed for a while.

* GSSAPI authentication issues, which may have affected Exchange users.
  We've changed behavior to match the RFC.  If you are negatively
  impacted by this, please let me know.

All of these issues were fixed because of people taking the time to
report, help me debug, or even sending in a patch.  You have my great
thanks.

-Kevin